Giradito the natural remedies to treat it
Radianth, natural remedies to treat it
Giradito (also called patereccio) is an infection that affects the extremities of the fingers or toes (frequently the distal phalanges and less frequently the fingertip area).
Symptoms of rootworm are redness, swelling, intense pain, difficulty in making certain movements or the appearance of pustules that secrete yellow/green secretions and possibly bad odor.
Among the origins of this infection are:
- bacteria (such as staphylococci and streptococci)
- fungi (such as candida albicans)
- viruses (such as the herpes simplex virus)
So treatment of the infection generally involves antibiotic, antifungal or antiviral drugs, depending on the origin.
However, some “grandmotherly” remedies can also be tried to treat it, such as:
- Dip the finger affected by paterecium in warm water and lemon And soaking it for a few minutes.It can be repeated 2-3 times a day
- Apply to the affected part of the bread crumbs soaked in milk hot
- always in milk you can boil three Garlic cloves; once lukewarm, one can dip the sick finger for about half an hour in this concoction
- spray some lemon drop on the affected part or pierce a lemon and keep the finger in it for about 30 minutes a day
- prepare a compress with rice flour, flaxseed, and a little water to keep in for about 20 minutes
Other natural remedies that can be very effective against ringworm are:
- tea tree oil, it will be sufficient to apply a few drops of this oil along with almond oil and repeat 2-3 times a day
- arnica, ointment can be used to reduce swelling and pain
Finally, in order to prevent the onset of radiation sickness, it is good to avoid biting your fingernails and to remove the nail peels (if not with suitable and sterile instruments), and not to use too aggressive detergents and solvents.